To create the skills students will need to master, you must first create the level, add the event (type of skill) then add the individual skills. MySkillChart also has provided multiple sample programs that you can choose to use. If you have chosen to use a sample program, you can edit the levels, events and skills.
In this article
- Select Skill Chart from the left hand menu.
- Select the Program.
- Click on the +.
- Add the Level Name and click Enter.
- Continue creating the necessary levels for this program.
Adding the Events for each Level
- Click on the Program.
- Select Skills next to the Level.
- Adding Events.
- If you have already created events for this program, you can select the event from the drop down menu.
- If not or the event does not appear, click Add Event and add the event name.
- Continue to add all of the events for this level.
- Select an event from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the + in the lower left corner.
- Enter in the name of the skill and click enter.
- Continue adding skills for each event.
Editing Levels, Events and Skills
- Choose Skill Charts from the left hand menu.
- Select the Program containing the fields you wish to edit.
- To edit the name of the level, click on the pencil icon.
- Enter the new name then click Enter.
- Choose Skills next to edit the associated event name and skills.
- Click on the pencil icon to update the event and associated skills.