As students complete their lessons, staff can track the skills they have successfully mastered and the ones where they may need a little more time. Staff can add comments, videos or pictures to assist the students in mastering the skill.
Skill Tracking/Rating a student
- Choose Students from the left side menu.
- Find the student you wish to rate.
- Click on the Star icon next to their name.
- Add a rating for each skill. You can also add:
- a comment
- upload a video
- post a picture
- Once you have finished rating the student, click Done.
Notification automatically sent
Every time a rating is entered for a student, the family is notified.
Skill Tracking/Rating multiple students
- Choose Schedule from the left side menu.
- Select the day of the class you wish to rate from the calendar.
- Choose the class from the list of classes held that day.
- In the roster, select the students you wish to rate.
- Once the students have been selected, click Rate.
- Choose the skill you wish to rate.
- Complete the rating for each student.
- Once that skill has been rated, you may choose another skill.
- After you finished, click Done.
Students must be in the same level
The instructor can rate multiple students. The students must be in the same program and level to allow mass skill tracking.