Once student(s) have completed the necessary skills for one level, staff and admins can move them to the next level in bulk or one at a time.
Leveling up one student
- Click on students from the left side menu.
- Find the student you wish to move to the next level.
- Click on the box next to their name.
- Choose the star icon.
- From here choose the up arrow under Done.
- Click Confirm.
Leveling up a class of students
- Select Classes from the menu on the left side.
- Choose from the filtered menu the Class, Program and Level.
- Open the roster by clicking on the Person icon.
- From here, choose the program and level in the filter.
- Click the top box to select all students in the roster.
- Choose the up arrow next to the age filter to level up the selected students.
- Click Confirm to complete leveling up.
Notification automatically sent.
Every time a star is clicked or a student levels up, the family is notified via email.